Safety is our number one priority, both for our staff and for our visitors. In line with current Government guidance we have made a vareity of changes around the Aquarium to prevent the spread of Covid-19. We have introduced:
- Enhanced cleaning measures, throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touch points, such as tables and chairs, service counters, flush handles, door handles/plates and taps;
- Deep cleaning measures in the event that a person presents themselves with symptoms consistent with COVID-19;
- A large number of hygiene stations/hand sanitiser dispensers around the attraction for guests to use;
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements for a range of activities that employees routinely perform. These include face masks, disposable gloves, face shields and hand sanitiser. The use of such equipment and clothing by our employees is both to protect them and our guests;
- An employee COVID-19 specific training programme, instructing the team how to stay safe as well as how to keep our guests safe while visiting our attraction.
As with our employees, we politely request that all our guests uphold the highest possible hygiene standards – whether it be when sneezing or coughing, through regular hand washing or the frequent application of hand sanitiser.
We thank you for your custom and understanding at these times and thank you for supporting us at the aquarium.
Lets make some memories to treasure! Arghhh me hearties!